Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

More changes for Ahni & Zoe...

Last week Co-Founder of Creative Memories Rhonda Anderson resigned from Ahni & Zoe creating a max exodus of many long time CM leaders.

They are going to Heritage Makers with the promise that the parent company will work with Rhonda to create the CM products everyone loved...the ones Ahni & Zoe chose not to keep or make.

Not sure what is going to happen or when...but I'm staying right where I am.
  • I have lots of CM inventory to use and sell
  • I LOVE my CM software and it still works and does everything I need it to do thanks to Panstoria (the original authors of the CM software)
  • Starting March 3rd I'll be an official affiliate with Panstoria Print Shop and eligible for a 10% discount on my future purchases so I can continue to click on the ORDER button from the software I use and love.
This last move has created a HUGE divide between former CMCs, A&Z reps and now the HM Rhonda followers (PS, some CMCs got there first so it wouldn't be fair to stereotype them all).

Sadly...we all just want to preserve photos and stories and have fun with friends while doing it...but some need to really MAKE $ from this business, while others are truly just following their heart.

Reminder - you can click on any of the links on this blog for Panstoria software and content and I will receive credit for the sale (thank you in advance)...and early next week I'll be sure to post a link/instructions for linking Panstoria Print Shop orders to me, if you so choose.

Unfortunately, this past year has been like a soap opera...so thank you for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment