Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

It's never too late to give photo gifts

Deadlines are fast approaching to give photo books/calendars for Christmas BUT you can always create a great 12x12 page print as a gift and include with an EveryDay Display.  I also have these available in 8x8 size.

Please contact me and for just $10 more I will create your page print with your favorite images with the EveryDay display.

While supplies last.  Colors and sizes are limited.

Email storybookcreator@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment