Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Friday, June 26, 2015

FOREVER Live September 2015

I have signed up for this 1st event and look forward to seeing many friends there who share the same passion as I do about photos, backups and permanent storage of these wonderful family treasures.

This event includes great training as well as much needed crop time away from all the day to day distractions.

Please consider attending and registering using this link so I receive credit

http://www.showclix.com/event/ForeverLIVE/tag/amederos




No comments:

Post a Comment