Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Monday, December 12, 2022

FOREVER's 15 days of Christmas now in progress

 


We still have a few opportunities to create and order personalized photo keepsakes and receive them in time for Christmas delivery with expedited and rush shipping options... and some of these will be on sale during the 15 days.

Monday December 12th @ 8pm ET zoom with Adriana 
Learn how to use QR codes on your print products 
and bring those memories to life!
Email storybookcreator@gmail.com for zoom info

No comments:

Post a Comment