Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Photo Biz Break

I will never take a break from taking photos, but I'll be taking one from selling photo solution products for a while as I work my other little biz with Origami Owl.

I signed up while there was a wait list to become a designer, got in and now have a great little team of ladies and still welcoming new ones.  I'm taking it easy focusing on fundraisers for friends and small stop n shops for friends.

The new lanyards are great and a fun change for teachers/nurses/anyone who wears a badge to work.

If you'd like to check out the new products, book a jewelry bar (live or online) or even join my team - please contact me at storybookcreator@gmail.com

www.hootwme.origamiowl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment