Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I promoted to Team Leader this weekend

Go figure.  I take a break from doing the photo biz and my little distraction takes me to Team Leader!

I'm now an Origami Owl Team Leader.  I have a team of 3 lovely ladies and one of them promoted with me to Team Leader b/c she too had 3 ladies join her team and we all met the group volume requirements.

HOOT HOOT

Fun times and will only get better as the holidays approach.  Let me know if you are interested in hosting a jewelry bar, fundraiser for your favorite charity (doing one for LLS right now) or join the team!

On the CM side, the new owners are doing surveys and working on the new CM group company.  It almost looks like this next version will be the perfect mix of CM and A&Z, but still too soon to tell...

Even the new temporary logo looks familiar right?    http://www.creativememories.com/

so I continue on my break promoting my other fun companies...

hootwme.origamiowl.com
adriana.lovablelabels.ca
and of course the graphics to the right for Panstoria software, content, print shop and P2P membership

Thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment