Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Spent a few minutes digi scrapbooking today

I did a quick page for each daughter using the Creative Memories Wedding Fresh Spring 12x12 Predesigned Pages Kit available at the Panstoria Store (links to the right for content).

Don't let a kit name define the pictures you can put in these wonderful predesigned templates.

If  you'd like to learn to make some of these quick pages, just let me know and I'll guide you in the right direction.  PC users only though...unless you are running Windows on your MAC.



No comments:

Post a Comment