Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

cm is back

...or so they are saying



Buyer came in, took over creative memories and Ahni & Zoe by Creative Memories brands, they had a huge auction in MN to get rid of pretty much everything.  They are moving to a new building. Making a fresh new start...BUT

they are reintroducing the best photo albums ever - the book cloth CM albums we all used and loved.

www.creativememories.com


Advisor, Preferred Customer and Customer opportunities available.

I plan on signing on as an Advisor and would love to have you on my team...whether you live a block away or 20 states away.

I would also love to help provide you great products and crops again.

More details to come...

1 comment: