Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Not THE news, but still newsworthy

FOREVER has acquired Panstoria.

Be sure to read the FAQs as well if interested in the details http://www.panstoria.com/forever_q_and_a/

If you purchased Panstoria software, content or print shop items in the past you may have received a notification of the acquisition.

In summary

  • Nothing will change with your Panstoria software or accounts or how you use them
  • No membership or sign up required
  • The cloud storage of your best of best photos is OPTIONAL and a separate service being offered
  • You can resume as if nothing happened...for now
Panstoria brings a great product and FOREVER a well funded business...that can only mean great new things

Feel free to email me your questions storybookcreator@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment