Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Introducing Legacy Republic

www.legacyrepublic.com



The official launch of this new company is October 1st.

I took a leap of faith and signed up as a Founding Member for a few extra perks...and you can too - through Dec 31, 2014.

In summary, if you have some older VHS and similar media gathering dust not knowing what special treasures they have, it's time to chat and get those transferred to DVD so you can update the technology and share them with others.

At some point, the tapes will be so damaged that no one will be able to view them.

The company has been providing this service since 1999, but now the direct selling portion has been added hoping to reach more people who just haven't taken the time to get this done.

Contact me to be one of my first hosts in 2014 or if you would like to receive a great discount on YOUR transfers.  storybookcreator@gmail.com  Be sure to list ADRIANA MEDEROS as the consultant referring you to Legacy Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment