Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Croptoberfest in November is just days away!

The to do list seems endless, but I'm so excited to see my customers (aka friends) who have been cropping with me for the past 14 years!

It will be a new venue, that I hope we all like so we can plan to use again on a more frequent basis.

It will be a small crowd, about a dozen, but it will be GREAT.

I'm excited to show off the new CM stuff, give them goodies, provide more info on converting those tapes and videos with family treasures before they deteriorate and just catching up after all this time.

Saturday, Nov 22nd
10am to 9pm
Delray Beach, FL

It will be a LONG day, but I'm ready for it...well, not really...still have a lot on my to do list...

www.creativememories.com/user/cmc4life

No comments:

Post a Comment