Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fun 3 nights on the newest Princess Love Boat

This past weekend my family went on a short 3 night cruise to get away from it all!

I couldn't pass up going on the new (as of May 2014) Regal Princess even though it was just going out to Princess Cays for a day and no other ports.

The official christening was Nov 5th - lots of celebrities and fireworks.  We sailed on Nov 6th and enjoyed having some celebrities on board such as the Love Boat cast, Jeraldine Saunders (author of the original book), Charo and Micky Arison (owner of Miami HEAT and CEO of Carnival).




No comments:

Post a Comment