Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 is almost over

How are your photo organization goals coming along?

If you are local, consider joining me for our Spring event in Delray Beach.  Saturday, March 7th from 10am-7pm.  Dedicated YOU time to get some of those wonderful photographs and stories into albums for future generations to cherish.  Email storybookcreator@gmail.com if interested and if you are on Facebook, here's the link to the event https://www.facebook.com/events/1374348362875603 - join and invite others to join too!

If all your photos are digital...PLEASE back them up.  Step away from your computer now, find a blank DVD or 2, external hard drive, flashdrive, open an online account...and do it.

CM has brought back some old favorites this month:

  • Custom Cutting System (CCS) blades - red, blue and green
  • 11x14 multip pocket picfolio pages
  • new improved corner rounder
  • new 12x12 cardstock
  • new bookcloth coverset
  • new F2F album sets
Plenty of good stuff to help with your photo goals www.creativememories.com/user/cmc4life


No comments:

Post a Comment