Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

What is a Panstoria Affiliate and How Do I Sign Up?

I've been answering this question a lot lately - via email, Facebook and text message, so I figured I would document here for future reference...

There are two types of affiliation

1 Panstoria Shareasale affiliation. Free to join. 25% commission on software and content. It's an affiliation so it's based on clicks. You post the banners/links on your blog/website and u get credit if customers click through them to buy.  Only shareasale offers a 'downline' program where u make 10% of those who sign up under u - ONE tier, just like the new CM.  Shareasale pays via check or dd once balance hits $50.

2 Panstoria Print Shop affiliation. $49 one time fee. 10% commission on anything sold from print shop.  Print shop pays via PayPal around the $50 mark too


That's the high level summary. You can follow link on my blog to just to right and down to sign up or contact someone you know and would like to get personal support from who is an affiliate (though I'm going to guess that if you are coming HERE, you don't personally know an Affiliate to give you one on one support).

I am the admin of the Panstoria affiliates business building group. Lots of Info there and I also setup a smaller group for those who sign up under me. And I'm available via phone as well to answer questions as I want my team to be successful.



1 comment:

  1. If I share this blog and friends connect to Panstoria how would I get credit on my share a sale afffiliate account. Send to knphoto2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete