Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Panstoria content sale through Sunday, March 8th

It's a big day in the Panstoria store!

In addition to 63 beautiful new kits from our designers, we have 135 kits purchased from Creative Memories last Fall that have not been available in the Panstoria store until now.

To celebrate, all kits in the store will be marked down 30% from today through midnight (Eastern Time) Sunday, March 8.

NOTE: No coupon is required. The prices in the store have been marked down already.
The kits from Creative Memories were previously available only on CD (from Creative Memories) or as Showcase giveaways. They are available for purchase from Panstoria for the first time.

Please be sure to use the Panstoria banners/links to the right of this post to get to Panstoria so proper sales credit is given...and if you could message me that a purchase was made I can make sure that the link worked.  storybookcreator@gmail.com 

Happy Shopping!!

I still have spots open for the Saturday, March 7th crop in Delray Beach, FL...Registration fee goes up to $30 per person after today...so help me plan and register TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment