Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Class of 2020 Grads

My heart breaks for the Class of 2020 missing out on all the Spring events to wrap up their final year of High School or College.

I've offered to send a little something to at least 20 Seniors to help brighten up their day.  If you know of one, please email storybookcreator@gmail.com the following info


  1. Name of graduate
  2. Name of school
  3. Mailing address
  4. Relationship to you

If you are looking for quick photo gift ideas, be sure to checkout FOREVER for some quick photo project gifts
AutoBooks
Design & Print photo books
Metal panel
Canvas
Cards
and more





My daughter Sofia can also help you find the perfect ORIGAMI OWL locket

Locket, chain and charms
Necklace 
Bracelet 
Earrings                                                         
Watch
and more


No comments:

Post a Comment