Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Mother's Day is just 10 days away!


Check out FOREVER for your photo gifting needs
OR
Get in touch with me 
via email storybookcreator@gmail.com or text 561-271-1107 
and I can create a photo gift for you.  
Please note that 2nd day or overnight shipping may be needed to 
guarantee deliver by 5/9 
but you will receive $15 off your first order

Check out ORIGAMI OWL for unique jewelry that tells a story
25% of all online orders go towards Sofia's Sophomore Spring Break 2021 
trip to Paris w/ her French class
Order by May 3rd
OR
Get in touch with me 
via email storybookcreator@gmail.com or text 561-271-1107 
and Sofia can put together a few options from her in stock merchandise 
50% of all sales will go towards her class trip.
We can deliver or leave on our front porch for no contact transaction


and for the Mom who has everything, how about some fun 
and practical labels for all her STUFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment