Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

FOREVER announces Black Friday sale - 30% off everything!

Wonderful new artkits on sale as well as everything else at FOREVER - even the permanent storage (below).  Just click on the link and click around to shop

forever.com/ambassador/adrianamederos

Be sure to enter discount code SAVE30 before you enter your credit card...here's what the screen looks like so you don't miss out on the savings!

Please also make sure that Adriana Mederos is listed as your Ambassador once you enter your credit card info at checkout






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting a few times. Since I'm new and never had to put in tracking codes I had to review several times. Most other times the company with whom I'm affiliated with does it. It could be be sure you're on the right page (CM and Tupperware), or be sure you use the correct link (such as SAS). You have been very patient and caring.

    ReplyDelete