Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

FOREVER Black Friday deal is SWEET!



If you own Artisan you will want to get your projects done and ready to upload between now and Sunday, November 29th

Storybooks, calendars, mugs, posters, canvesses, mousepads, photo panels...almost anything you can put your precious photos on!

It will be a great sale worth your time.

forever.com/ambassador/adrianamederos

This will also be a great time to purchase Historian, Artisan or digital content on sale...

And a fabulous time to purchase permanent digital storage...your family needs this!

Be sure to enter ambassador tracking code adrianamederos at checkout if not already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment