Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

More changes at FOREVER


You can create many fun photo projects with Artisan this holiday season.  Above are the shipping deadlines.  You can also create some of these with FOREVER Projects, the online lite version of Artisan.  You can create a free intro account, create projects and go from there.

One of the fun projects you can make with Artisan is an ornament using your child's artwork - these are beautiful momentos!

forever.com/ambassador/adrianamederos

No comments:

Post a Comment