Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Croptoberfest event has been scheduled!

After many months of not hosting a large crop for my customers I've secured a location for one in November...and if it goes well, I'll do it quarterly in 2015!

Day and weekend crops/retreats are a lot of work, but for many it is the only time they work on their albums...and it's just been too long!

Saturday, November 22 from 10am-9pm in Delray Beach, FL.  $25 saves the spot.

Here's the FB event should you want to RSVP and keep up with the latest info
https://www.facebook.com/events/1472771639614365/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Pre-registration will be required to ensure that enough spots are available.  

Contact me for an official registration form storybookcreator@gmail.com

By the time this crop takes place the new CM should be official and if all goes well I'll have some of the 'new' coversets in hand for everyone to touch and feel.

Thanks for supporting my business these past 14+ years!

No comments:

Post a Comment