Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Legacy Republic Consultant Kit has arrived!

I've added a few to my team and still looking for hosts for parties for 2014 before the GRAND launch in January 2015.


The kits are pretty simple:

  • a cute tote with the logo
  • order forms
  • shipping boxes
  • shipping labels
  • bags
  • flyers for hosting
  • flyers with pricing
  • flyers for joining
  • DVDs for parties

adriana.legacyrepublic.com is my new website.

One more place to shop with Adriana!

I'm anxiously awaiting my wedding video so I can finally see it and share it after 12 years of being in boxes in a closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment