Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Legacy Republic Launch Meeting and Tour in Santa Clara, CA

Last week I made a very last minute decision to use my remaining vacation days from work and frequent flyer miles on a flight from Florida to California for the official Legacy Republic Launch meeting and tour of the facilities.

I can honestly say it was the best time and money I've ever spent.

The staff at YesVideo/Legacy Republic is awesome.  The facilities are efficient and they have the process of video transfer down.  Legacy Republic will also be offering an album transfer process. Send in your hardcopy album, they manually convert to digital and future proof it...along with all other media that you might have with precious memories.

The staff at YesVideo really enjoy what they do and most have been there for years...some from day one back in 1999.  They have embraced the Legacy Republic concept of having Legacy Makers (consultants) reach even more people to convert that older media into something that can be shared and future proofed.

That old media isn't getting any younger!  Videos are magnetic and deteriorate faster than those old movies on reels.  They also transfer slides, prints and albums into digital formats.  DVDs are burned and sent back with original media as well as uploading the data to the cloud for access via iPad and iPhone apps.

#TBT (throw back thursday) will never be the same again once people start converting their old media.

Here are some pics from our tour today...more tomorrow while I'm traveling home.





www.legacyrepublic.com  sign up by Oct 10th and receive extra box of transfers for you - FABULOUS deal.  If you sign up online, please be sure to list ADRIANA MEDEROS as your sponsor.

Ground floor opportunity for a FABULOUS service!

Please join us for a business opportunity call tonight, I'll be there LIVE!

Business Opportunity Call (15 min)Wednesday: Oct 8 @ 6:00 – 6:20PM PacificCall #: 712-775-7031
Mtg ID: 810-503-104

No comments:

Post a Comment