Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Some images of what the new CM will be offering

Here are some images of a few of the products CM will be offering.  They seem a little A&Zish at first glance...but there are bookcloth coversets in there...so stay tuned.

Croptoberfest event - Saturday, November 22, 2014 in Delray Beach, FL - $25 per person
Facebook Event to RSVP and register
https://www.facebook.com/events/1472771639614365/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

And if you have VHS, 8mm tapes, film reels or slides to convert to digital, be sure to check out adriana.legacyrepublic.com for a great new service I'm offering






No comments:

Post a Comment