Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Artisan5 coupon...just for taking a survey

If you'd like a coupon to use or gift for the purchase of a full license of Artisan5 being released Sep 24th...please click on this link and fill out a short survey.  The coupon will be emailed on Sep 23rd, so don't look for it right away!  Thank you!

If you don't have Artisan already, I would recommend waiting until the latest version is released to avoid an additional upgrade...



https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FSVY5N?utm_campaign=Ambassador+Campaign&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=21983021&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_ShLiNumPH5gyQQ7NlYHgEg7mpBmVxy7RNtIFmQGtMh2cVuMPg-KUyRyWv0siPkVluAJbo9dkExqRB_l_uACNrN1CPEDp4ZAhmQWSGe5aVFCjJ1Kg&_hsmi=21983021




No comments:

Post a Comment