Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

FOREVER LIVE! going on now in Atlanta, Georgia

As you recall, FOREVER purchased Panstoria a few months ago and this weekend's conference is the perfect opportunity to re-brand the software and release the latest version.

If you'd like to keep up with the latest as it happens, please join my Facebook event  https://www.facebook.com/events/444775109044310

I've already installed Artisan5 and so far so good.  Tomorrow the Pixies will be teaching us more about this wonderful software and all the new stuff we can create with it.

Click on the links to the right to purchase.  Please note that only a 64bit version is available for Artisan5...If you are still using a 32bit PC you will need to stay on Artisan4 until you upgrade your PC.

Pixels2Pages is a FABULOUS resource.  Please use the links to the right to start a subscription and get the most out of your software purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment