Disclaimer about the links on my blog

I LOVE the products I promote and am an Affiliate, Ambassador, Consultant, Designer or Advisor with all of them because of it.
I receive a sales credit when you click through my links to make a purchase...and for this I thank you in advance!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Why sign up as a FOREVER Ambassador?

UPDATES ON JOINING FROM FOREVER LIVE 2015:

If you'd like to continue receiving commission on software and content after 10/31/2015...


  • Sign up as FOREVER Ambassador by 10/31 
  • Email forever the name of the Ambassador you would like to be under or be assigned one. You are welcome to join my team if you don't personally know someone 
  • $149 Ambassador kits are optional if you sign up by 10/31 
  • Permanent storage account is required after 11/1 to receive commission, open with as little as $5 per month 
  • No monthly minimums required for Ambassadors 
  • Leader status reached when 6 in first line and $5,000 in group volume per month

No comments:

Post a Comment